Printed shade cloth otherwise referred to as ‘printed scrim’ has set the construction advertising industry alight for its ability to instil the dream combination of the perfect tradeoff between quality vs budget. It has become the perfect advertising tool due to its ability to set a smooth aesthetically pleasing display around the construction site. A great feature of printed shade cloth is its printing flexibility and versatility which allows you to showcase and paste an unlimited amount of text or visual images as you please. Shade cloth is particularly suited to the long runs around the perimeter of a construction site for a number of reasons.
- Printed shade cloth is incredibly affordable and is the cheapest entry level product. Despite this it is an incredibly durable product and many contractors use shade cloth along their infrastructure sites where long runs are needed due to it being very cost effective and practical.
- It has button hole eyelets for installation, which appear at the top of the banner. Made from knitted monofilament polythene, it is durable and only has a stretching factor of around 2-3% ensuring the sign will not droop over time after installation. It also has a density level of 70% which allows for great quality print while the open weave nature allows it to handle high wind areas with ease. hence being very popular for outdoor advertising.
- The installation and transportation isn’t at the peril of the client as shade cloth can be quickly and easily applied to temporary fencing via cable ties. Shade cloth is a very flexible option and can be installed on scaffolds, temporary fences, chain wire fences as well as building facades. The process is ideal, particularly for what you pay for and the lifespan on a busy working site is anticipated to be 6-12 months.
- It has unreal practicality, not only is it budget friendly but it is highly practical as it is a permeable structure allowing wind to pass through easily, creating light loads on the structure to which it is attached. It’s versatility as it can incorporate your business logo, colour schemes and fonts and it is because of this shade cloth is a very popular method of construction site advertising or scaffold branding, although it is often seen at music festivals, sporting events, retail sites, community and school locations and large scale events of all types
- Shade cloth fabric also complies with all OH&S requirements and obligations under the relevant Australian Standards AS 4768 – 2007.
Shade cloth boasting attributes of great print quality and reproduction which ensures a consistent pattern of the company logo that remains consistent and runs along the whole length of the product. Shade cloth will increase brand visibility and awareness and prompt customers to make contact with your company.
To find out more information about one of our most popular products, please call 1300 368 978 to speak to a Mesh Direct team member.