With full coverage and edge-to-edge printing, from the underside of your deck to the time kickboard, AdScaff™ really makes the most of your branding opportunities.
With its unique substrate grid pattern, AdScaff™ exceeds the tensile strength requirements for containment mesh, perfect for both demolition and construction projects. Combining the strength of containment mesh and the branding opportunity of traditional banner mesh – AdScaff™ is the new game-changing branded containment mesh.
– The first and only printed containment mesh designed for scaffolds
– Custom brand your AdScaff™ to showcase your brand when it counts most
– Exceeds the strength of traditional containment mesh products: surpassing all government requirements
– Super lightweight and fast to install using a range of tie connections
– Rated to resist wind speeds of 100km/h when suitably restrained
– UV tolerant protective outer face, substrate and UV/eco digital printing
– Suitable for demolition use and construction applications.
AdScaff™ is tested in accordance with AS/NZS 1170.0 – Structural Design Actions – General Principals.
High print reproduction, wind tested, tensile strength, burst-proof and UV rated. AdScaff™ provides the perfect branding opportunity for your site.
Like all of our products, it’s built to withstand the elements. Wind tested up to 100km/h winds.
Fire rated AS 1530.2 Tested. AdScaff™ has zero possibility of fueling a fire.
With its unique substrate grid pattern, AdScaff™ exceeds tensile strength requirements for containment mesh, allowing it to be used on both demolition and construction projects.
We are committed to a more sustainable future. This is why we are proud to be Australia's first 100% carbon neutral signage company. We've partnered with Carbon Neutral to offset every single signage purchase at no extra cost to you.